Industrial Power Units
Exact replacements for your application
Don't try to fit the wrong engine to your application -- get an exact replacement for your factory unit and get back to the business of making money. We have the long block you're looking for to replace that factory-new unit that is no longer available.
Our Industrial Power Units, like every Marshall engine, are remanufactured to the highest standards and with you in mind. Our warranty, core policy, price and quality standards mean you can trust the value and dependability of your Marshall engine.
Marshall Engines Standard's of Excellence:
- Piston rings are designed for low lubricity fuels.
- Stellite exhaust valves and hardened seats provide long lasting high temp protection.
- All engines are pressure and spin tested to assure compression, clearances, and water jacket integrity.
- All engines are sold as complete long blocks including oil pump and gasket sets.
- All Irrigation Engines come with a 1 year warranty from date of purchase.
- Industrial Power Units come with a 30 day warranty instead of a 1 year warranty.
- See actual warranty document for details.
- All engines are near perfect and easily replaceable for a discontinued factory-new unit.
- Compression ratios meet original standards for natural gas/propane use only engines.
QS-9000 Quality Standard
- QS-9000 is the toughest engine quality standard.
- Each engine is independently audited.
Friendly Core Policy
- All engines sold on an exchange basis.
- All cores are accepted for full credit if not visibly broken or cracked.
- Each engine returned must be the same as the one purchased with no missing parts.
- Junk-yard or rusty cores are not acceptable.
Like all Marshall Engines, our Industrial Power Units are remanufactured to provide the kind of dependablity, quality and confidence you'd expect from America's most trusted engine remanufacturer.