Remanufactured Engines - Marshall's Superior Process
Replacement Engines built to meet the highest quality standards!
Building a replacement engine that meets original requirements is no small feat, but it's the only way to provide the most reliable and respected remanufactured engines in the industry. Marshall does this by using quality parts with proven and constantly improving processes. These fully reconditioned engines are assembled with precision and impeccable quality control. Finally, our remanufactured engines, superior to rebuilt engines, are shipped with the best warranty in the replacement engine industry. You now have a completely remanufactured engine with all new wear parts, tight tolerances and run-tested reliability.
Marshall takes pride in the craftsmanship and attention to detail that goes into every aspect of our highly advanced engine remanufacturing process. To see how our remanufactured engines are superior to common rebuilt engines from a "neighborhood shop", review this overview:
Remanufacturing is a factory process where the original car engine and component parts are completely disassembled. Wearable parts are replaced; the rest thoroughly cleaned, carefully inspected, re-conditioned and machined to OEM specifications. All finished replacement engines are tested using state-of-the-art computerized equipment. Creating a remanufactured engine is similar to building a new car engine and easily superior when compared to just replacing parts and rebuilding, which will not yield a replacement engine of nearly the same quality, power and reliability.
To learn more, follow these links:
- Blocks - The foundation of all rebuilt engines. Thoroughly cleaned and precision honed with all bolt holes cleaned and taped.
- Cylinder Heads - Inspected for cracks or flaws, resurfaced and assembled with new valves, valve springs and keepers to ensure the utmost quality of our remanufactured engines.
- Rods - Machined and precisely gauged for improved operation in your performance engines application.
- Crank/Cam Shafts - Inspected for wear, dimensional accuracy; precision machined to exact tolerances.
- Assembly - Critical attention to detail and quality control produce the best replacement engine possible.